Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Playtime, both inside and out

Ethan was playing his imaginary guitar while marching around his tent in the background. As you can tell by his face and shirt this was taken after dinner and before bath and had been a long day. I am not sure what all the stains on his shirt are from, but they came out and that is all that matters.

Ethan has learned how to knock his tent and tunnel over. I snapped this just in time to catch the adorable face of surprise which hardly ever happens.


I had to go to the mailbox today so of course Ethan wanted to go with me. However, the real reason he wanted out was to see the bulldozer that was working across the street. So, we bundled up for our 15 minute venture in the yard. Ethan decided to copy mommy by putting his hands in his pockets which I think is adorable. However, since he was "warm" ,or so he told me, once his hands were in his pockets he did not want to go back inside.

No comments: