Friday, May 2, 2008

The last 7 days

Below our random snippets of our crazy lives this past week.




Leigh, Lauren, Carly, Megan, and me at Carly's baby shower last Saturday.


























Ethan and I had been home for 20 minutes and this is what the den looked like.









This is the kind of picture you always want and can never get....mid-stride, smiling, run full speed...I got lucky!









My sofa table is now a place for cars to be driven and animals to play.









I asked him to say cheese and he informed me he was looking at the grass.







This is what the sofa table normally has on it, that is before Ethan wakes up and after he goes to bed.








Ethan's contribution to making brownies.

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a cutie! I hate that we didn't really get a chance to talk at the shower. Hope your new job is going well! Talk to you soon!