Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Boy Underwear

Well, we have been working hard on potty training and Ethan has been doing pretty well. He had a great weekend and asked last night if he could wear his underwear to school today. So, we tried it. I packed 2 sets of extra clothes, extra pull ups, and his potty seat (which he demanded went to school with him) and prayed for a successful day!

I picked him up at 3:45 this afternoon and he was wearing the same clothes I took him to school in! He came running as fast as possible towards me from the other side of the playground to tell me he used the potty all day! That's right, no accidents at school! I am so proud of him. Hopefully, he will keep this up and we are on our way!

In other news, Brian made it safely to NY yesterday evening. His first day of training today went well. It is extremely cold with snow everywhere so he is not venturing out very much. He will be back next Saturday, Jan. 24.

No comments: