Monday, May 18, 2009

May 2009


So far May has been a crazy month. Lucas is growing like a weed, I have gone back to work (from home for now), and we made our first trip to G'ville/S'burg since Lucas was born. We went to the upstate to celebrate my mom's birthday on Friday, May 8, Isaac's baby dedication, and Mother's day.


Mom, Val, and I went to the movies for mom's birthday...KID FREE!! It was great. We spent Saturday with Brian's family and Ethan had a blast playing with his cousins. Sunday was a very special day. Not only was it Mother's Day (my baby sister's first) but it was also Isaac's dedication. It was great to see Val and Neal stand before the church with Isaac in their arms. I am so glad we were able to be there.


Below is a collection of random pictures from the last several weeks including Mother's day weekend.


Lucas is growing up!



Granpa and Lucas


Isaac, Pepaw, Neal, and Lucas


Ethan, Brian, and Lucas


Pepaw, Lucas, and Ethan

"My boys"


Cousin Caleb and Lucas


Ethan and cousin Tyler


Climbing trees at Granpa and Granma's

No comments: